Doing a link round-up of Arsenal stories perhaps borders on the insane, as Arsenal is one of the most-discussed clubs in the universe. I have listed, on the blogroll to the left, six Arsenal sites that I find absolutely indispensable, along with a section for other sites both sports-related and non-sports-related, and I would encourage everyone to check them out and see what you enjoy. As far as the link round-up goes, I intend to start off doing them semi-weekly, most likely on Thursdays and Sundays. This one will be fairly short, but as I get a sense of what the community is interested in, the linkage will no doubt grow. Here's a few to get us started:
- David Hytner of the Guardian reports that Lukas Fabianski still enjoys the favor of Arsène Wenger.
- Arseblog provides his thoughts about the media's ability to create coarse drama out of nothingness as well as his knowledge of telenovelas.
- Kolo Touré offers some advice to Emmanuel Adebayor, according to the Daily Mail.
- Brian Phillips, writer of the magisterial Run of Play, argues for a different way of thinking about fairness in sports.
- Andrey Arshavin has a website of his own, and it is a good thing.
- And finally, here is your Arsenal Goal of the Week (which I wish I had seen on television; alas, in 1998, I could not). (This may also be my favorite Arsenal goal ever, more for the moment, the man, and the celebration).