Thierry Henry is ALWAYS thinking about THE ARSENAL, at ALL TIMES
This week on Fusillade, we actually managed to get all four of us on the thing at the same time. The results were less cluttered than you might expect. Also we all have pretty cool-sounding voices, so you can enjoy it on multiple levels rather than just the massive Arsenal expertise we all bring to the table.
The topics covered include:
- the Fulham match (for as long as we could all stomach talking about it)
- Thierry Henry, the king who has returned
- the Leeds United FA Cup match tomorrow afternoon
- the league match-up with Swansea City next weekend
- Mo Vaughn, how good I am at FIFA 12, and various other things that have little to do with the topics at hand
So yeah, get this in your ears as soon as possible, it'll make your life at least slightly better for an hour or so. Also the introduction got a little bit of a refurbishment, so hopefully you all will enjoy that as well.