BEIJING, CHINA - JULY 27: Benik Afobe (R) of Arsenal FC challenges Kolo Toure of Manchester City during the pre-season Asian Tour friendly match between Arsenal and Manchester City at Birds Nest Stadium on July 27, 2012 in Beijing, China. (Photo by Lintao Zhang/Getty Images)
- So far this pre-season, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's played mostly through the middle. Does this continue against Kitchee, and if so, is it from a deeper role or behind the striker?
- Does Andre Santos continue his kind of free role on the left hand side, or do we have Gervinho play there?
- With lots of talk of Arsenal switching to a 4-4-2 at some point this season, does Arsene Wenger give his midfield some practice at that, and play a 4-4-2/4-2-4 mix? And if he does, who is the midfield pairing, and how much is their forward movement restricted?
- Does Gervinho play centre forward again, or is it going to be Marouane Chamakh and Benik Afobe, or both together? Or does Gervinho play off of Chamakh, giving him space to drive into when Chamakh drops off?
- Finally, as big fans of Chuks Aneke, does he get a starting role? If so, is it in the #10 role, or in a deeper role?